When you enroll in any of our courses, or when you register as a premium student (discover the advantages and costs), you will be assigned a personal Spanish tutor. This is one of the great advantages and innovations of our system, as you will always have a real professional by your side to help you in your studies, at the best price.
Let’s take a look at how you will benefit from having a personal Spanish tutor online to learn or improve your Spanish:
1. You can contact your tutor by email to ask any questions you have about the blog entries, the topics of the study program, or about the course you are doing. You will have your answer within 24 hours.
2. They will also correct the additional exercises that we provide on the blog.
3. If you want to work on a specific topic in more detail, your tutor will not only give you the corresponding explanations, but they will also send you additional resources and exercises.
4. They will carry out an assessment of your Spanish to find out your level, needs, and objectives before starting the course, and also when you finish it or decide to leave. This way you can check your progress, which will also be reflected in the study certificate you will receive.
5. They will propose a study plan, according to the results of the previous assessment and your tutor will modify it until your expectations are met.
6. Each week they will send you a lesson by email, according to your curriculum.
7. They will customize your course to adapt it to you, and you can even combine several courses to create one that is more specific to your needs.
8.They will monitor your progress, encourage you, and support you throughout the learning process.
9. In addition, you can now enjoy a Spanish tutor online for 4 weeks completely FREE and without obligation. Contact us if you want to receive more information or learn more about who are our tutors. nuestrostutores
At HABLAMOS SLE, we recognize the importance of providing our students with Spanish teachers of the highest quality and professionalism. Therefore, all members of our team are carefully selected according to their area of expertise and experience, and must meet the following requirements:
- Be a native Spanish speaker.
- Have a university degree or equivalent, preferably with postgraduate studies or a certificate that accredits them to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
- Have at least two years of experience teaching Spanish, preferably having personal experience or training in online teaching (eLearning).
- Demonstrate their ability to offer Spanish classes in an effective and enjoyable manner, training students of different nationalities, ages, and backgrounds.
- Have the flexibility to adapt the teaching methods to each student and ability to offer them constructive comments about their progress and needs.
- Have an enthusiastic and dynamic teaching style.