If your thing is self-learning, but with a little extra help, online courses are the best option for you. Let’s see why:
1. The first thing is to enroll in the course or the grammar workshop of your interest. Consult with our team of experts if you need help in choosing one.
2. The circumstances and needs of each student are taken into consideration, and with this information, the course is customized, and a work plan is prepared.
3. You are assigned a personal tutor who will support you throughout the course, whom you can contact via email.
4. The lessons are sent via email with the established regularity. Students can write to the tutor to ask questions, ask for clarifications or extra exercises, whenever and as often as they want.
5. Each lesson has a small final evaluation that must be completed and sent to the tutor. The tutor will respond with the results and some comments and suggestions.
7. Halfway through the course and at the end, there will be two more complete assessments.
8. At the end of the course, a certificate is awarded.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want more information about our courses or a detailed budget without commitment.