These days you can have all the benefits of a private Spanish class with a native teacher and absolute flexibility in your schedule. You can take these classes from your home, office, or any other place you choose to study from. That’s why we created an exclusive VIRTUAL CLASSROOM for you, which will allow you to keep up with your class like in a traditional course, but with many more advantages that you will see below.
To start speaking Spanish, all you will need is a computer, tablet, or laptop connected to the Internet, have Skype, be registered in one of our courses or be a premium member, and, of course, have a great desire to learn Spanish. We take care of the rest.
You will have a highly qualified native Spanish teacher with great experience on hand (a real one, not a computer program), and they will help and guide you throughout the course. Your screen will become a large virtual lesson board, where you will not only see the teacher and interact, but you can follow along in the lesson, do the activities, listen to audio clips, etc. Like we said, it will be like being in a traditional class, but much better. Take a look at some of the advantages:
- Not having to commute, saving you time and money.
- For the same reason, class schedules and length are more flexible.
- You can choose the Spanish tutor that best suits your needs, no matter where you are.
- The classes can be recorded (that will be your decision), so that you can review your lesson as many times as you want, and you can monitor your progress better.
- Course materials are constantly updated and easily adapted to the needs of each student.
- If you decide to join in on the group lessons, you will share the experience with students from all over the world, making new friends.
You will find many sites offering Spanish lessons via Skype on the Internet, and some of them are very good. What makes us different is that at Hablamos SLE we offer a complete, integrated, and varied service. We specialize in online Spanish teaching, have designed specific materials, and our teachers are experts in e-learning. In fact, you will receive all the following, and it’s included in the price of your course:
- One initial and final evaluation of your level of Spanish.
- A personalized curriculum.
- A personal tutor and a studies manager at your disposal, seven days a week via email, to answer your questions and concerns.
- The necessary materials to attend your course.
- Interactive exercises to practice what was learned after each lesson.
- Recommended reinforcement activities.
- An evaluation at the end of each lesson that the tutor corrects.
- A wide variety of courses to choose the one that best suits you.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us, if you want more information.