At the time you enroll in one of our courses or register as a premium student (check advantages and fees), you will be assigned a personal Spanish tutor. This is one of the great advantages and innovations of our system since you will always have by your side a professional of flesh and bone (no a machine) to help you during your studies, with the best value for money.
Let’s see how it will benefit you to have a personal Spanish tutor online to learn or improve your Spanish:
1. You can contact me by email, with any questions you have 24/7, about the topics in our posts or your learning plan. You will have your answer within 24 hours.
2. I will also correct for you, the free exercises that we suggest regularly on our blog.
3. I will provide you with extra resources about specific topics when you feel you need some extra work.
4. I will make an assessment of your Spanish level when you register and when you decide to leave us. This way you will be able to check your progress which will also be reflected in the certificate of studies you will receive.
5. I will recommend a learning plan tailored to your needs, level, and goals.
6. Every week I will send you by email your lesson, according to your learning plan.
7. I will tailor your course to adapt it to you. We can even combine several courses to create one more specific to your needs.
8. I will monitor all your progress. I will encourage and support you throughout your learning process.
In HABLAMOS SLE we recognize the importance of providing our students with Spanish teachers of the highest quality and professionalism. Therefore, all members of our team are carefully selected according to their area of expertise and experience, and must meet the following requirements:
- Have Spanish as your mother tongue.
- Have a university degree or equivalent, preferably with a postgraduate qualification or a certificate that accredits you to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
- Have at least two years of experience teaching Spanish, preferably having personal experience or training in online teaching (eLearning).
- Prove its ability to offer Spanish classes in an effective and enjoyable manner, training students of different nationalities, ages, and backgrounds.
- Have the flexibility to adapt the teaching methods to each student and ability to offer constructive comments about their progress and needs.
- Have an enthusiastic and dynamic teaching style.
No dudes en escribirnos, si eres profesor de español, reúnes las condiciones anteriores y te gustaría colaborar con nosotros.