In this new section we are going to compile a few posts that are related to the same topic and, if you look at them together, they will help you learn to communicate in this very specific situation. Also, we give you the possibility to practice what you have learned in a FREE 30 MINUTES MINI CONVERSATION LESSON IN A GROUP.
Today you will learn how to talk about your daily routine and say how often do you do things.
1. Learn the vocabulary about “rutinas diarias (daily routines)” by looking at the worksheet and practicing with the vocabulary.
2. Learn about how the regular verbs in the present tense are formed. This is the most important group so try to work as much as possible until you feel confident.
3. Learn to say how you do things by working with frequency adverbs.
4. We also advise you to learn how the verb “soler” works.
5. Listen to the “podcast: Mi rutina diaria (my daily routine)” and do the quizzes.
6. Watch the “vídeo: Mi rutina diaria” and do the quizzes.
Remember to contact your tutor with any question you have or to ask for more homework. Don’t you have a Spanish personal tutor yet?, and register in one of the Free 30 minutes conversation lessons in a group to practice everything you have learned, dates will be published by the end of this week.